This system is designed to enhance the re-use of routinely collected data to support initiatives to monitor and improve the quality care. The aim of this system is to:
1) Facilitate identification of relevant existing data sources for quality of care in your speciality area.
2) Provide support for data sources.
3) Provide guidance on how to use routinely collected data to improve qualtity of care.
4) Capture learning and share experiences with colleagues concerning how to make better use of data.
5) Improve the accuracy of information concerning available data sources their use in quality improvement work, to maximize the value of investment in data systems.Steps for the re-use of data
The new Ratings allow you and other users to mark how helpful a Database was for your area of work.
Users are now able to post short comments about PSAQIM.